Custom forms are important to build your customer base and learn what and how they are interested in with your business. We recommend adding newsletter sign ups, custom product requests, and even job applications on your website! It streamlines communication for busy store owners and managers. Sellr makes it simple to add these valuable forms to your website.
Our website works with every platform as long as there is an embed code, which include, but is not limited to:
- Google Calendar and Forms
- Login to your MailChimp account.
- Select Lists from navigation.
- Choose the list you wish for new subscribers to be added.
- Select Signup forms.
- You will be presented with 4 options. Select Embedded Forms.
- Use the Form Builder to modify and customize the signup form. Learn how to use the MailChimp Form Builder here.
From this point on, you may use these steps to for other embed forms.
- Copy the embed code provided.
Click on the the ( + ) icon in the text area where you'd like the form to appear. You may have to press enter for it to populate.
Then paste in the code. Hit Enter.
Hit Enter. You'll see something like this!
For more questions, chat with us by clicking the bottom right icon. We'll treat you like the VIP that you are.