All the tools you needed to assemble your floor stand are included. Be sure to keep the yellow security screwdriver that's included, you may need this later to service your Sellr tablet.
Important: You'll need the name and password for the Wi-Fi network you wish to connect to. A broadband connection is required.
Floor Stand Assembly
- Run your Apple lightning cable and USB through the tube (B). You'll want the small end of the lightning cable, and the female end of the USB extension cable to exit the top end of the tube. You'll need at least 1 foot of cable on either end of the tubing.
- Attach the baseplate (C) to the tube (B). Pass the male ends of the cables through the baseplate and back up towards the tube. Attach the tube using 4 black hex screws. You'll make to make sure the rubber feet on the baseplate are facing away from the tube.
- Attach the tablet enclosure (A). Feed your lightning cable and USB extension cable through the center of the tablet enclosure. Then attach using two black hex screws. The scanner attached to the back side of the tablet enclosure should be in the bottom right-hand corner of the enclosure.
- Connect the grey scanner USB cable to the female end of our USB extension cable. Feed as much of the excess cable down into the tube as you can.
- Now install the housing's clear acrylic Table Fit Kit (D). The corner piece marked with "on/off" will need to be placed in the bottom right hand corner of the housing.
- Plug the lightning cable into your tablet and place the tablet inside the tablet enclosure. Make sure to secure the tablet at all times until the faceplate is installed. You may need to adjust the grey scanner cabling to allow the tablet to sit flat within the housing.
- Place the back faceplate frame (E) over the tablet and into the tablet closure.
- Secure the faceplate (F) to the tablet enclosure using the 4 security screws included.
9. Plug the male ends of the USB extension cable and lightning cable into the dual-port USB charger. Plug the charger into the power extension cord.
10. Attach the baseplate cover to the baseplate using 2 black hex screws. Be sure to conceal the dual port USB charger.
11. Connect your tablet to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > WiFi and make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Tap the name of the secure Wi-Fi network you want to join. Secure Wi-Fi networks are password-protected and have a lock by their names.
- Enter the password for the secure Wi-Fi network, then tap Join. If you can't tap Join, the password you've entered is incorrect.
- After you join the network, you'll see a checkmark next to the network and Wi-Fi connected in the upper-left side of our display.
- If you don't know the password to the Wi-Fi network, contact your network administrator.
12. Open the MokiTouch2 App on your tablet. If prompted, enter your device registration code.
For more questions, chat with us by clicking the bottom right icon. We'll treat you like the VIP that you are.