Our cards allow for several layouts for a dynamic digital menu. We've made it easy to use. In this article, you can create a dynamic digital menu with just one card - the Default Banner 1.0 card.
- First, Add Card.Select Default Banner 1.0.
- Edit Settings. A window will expand from the left-side.
- Choose full-height from the Banner Size drop-down menu. This will allow the background image to be shown at full height.
- Then upload a desired background image. You can drag and drop the image into the image uploader or find a file by clicking Upload New.
- Darken the background to make the text pop. If you make it too dark, the image will be too difficult to see.
- Choose textonly from the Layout drop-down menu. The buttons will disappear.
- Edit and format the text. Play around with what works for you and the visual impact of the menu!
Here's a preview of what it could look like using the Default Banner 1.0 card.
Simple Menu Card
Learn more here about how to format the Simple Menu Card here.
For more questions, chat with us by clicking the bottom right icon. We'll treat you like the VIP that you are.