Google Analytics is a valuable tool that measure sales and conversions and provides you with insights into how visitors use your site, how they arrived on your site, and much more. These insights can inform you on how you can increase traffic and your sales. Did we mention it's free to use?
To connect to Google Analytics, you must first have a Google Account. You can create an account here.
To Connect Through the Dashboard
- Click Connected Accounts.
- Click Connect for Google Analytics.
- Choose the Google account you would like to connect.
- Click Allow. You may need to enter in your Google Account login information if you are not already logged in.
- Select the site you would like to track from the scroll-down menu.
- Click Save.
- Click the Sellr logo at the top left to view your reports.
- Click Disconnect for Google Analytics.
For more questions, chat with us by clicking the bottom right icon. We'll treat you like the VIP that you are.